• Sapphire mobile apps for Android and iOS including
• Connection with Sapphire wifi on-board
• Our Contact Centers such other websites, application and point of contact that we will develop in the future.
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual which could also be considered “sensitive personal information”, such as but not limited to the following:
• Date of Birth
• Contact Details [Email Address, Telephone number]
• Passport Details
• Details related to your flights and other travel details, including your preferences with respect to your travel on our flights
• Payment details (such as credit/debit card number and expiry date) provided in connection with the purchase of our products and services subject to Sapphire’s Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (“PCI DSS”) Policy
• Your dietary requirements and health issues or medical information which you voluntary provide to us in connection with your use of our products and services
• And such other additional information that will be required in relation with herein declared purpose and use of information
We will use your personal information for the following purposes:
• To customize advertising
• To process your booking and other incidental request;
• To contact you about your booking, travel, freight and other arrangements;
• To process your payment and/or refund;
• To personalize your travel experience or provide services tailored to your requirements;
• To ensure the safety and security of all passengers using the Sapphire platform, including investigating security and screening issues;
• To facilitate your participation in the loyalty programs such as Sapphire Crystal;
• To conduct marketing activities including sending out of email and SMS (with prior consent), for our products and services, or products and services of third parties, and to conduct market and other historical and scientific research to improve our products, services and marketing activities and generating consumer insights which may include combining personal information from third parties or public sources;
• To maintain records and comply with our legal obligations
• For customer support, including resolving and providing assistance for refund, claims, inquiries, or other requests or investigation;
And for all other purposes necessary for the provision of travel and other incidental services pursuant to your transaction.
In compliance with our legal obligations under the law and to various law enforcement agencies, regulatory authorities and governments around the world and their service providers for security, customs and immigration purposes, we will disclose your Personal Information upon the request of the respective authorized officers.
We have established appropriate physical, technical, and organizational security measures to protect the Personal Information provided to us. We use several security techniques including secure servers, firewalls and encryption in safeguarding the storage of data. Personal Information is encrypted as it travels over the internet because we use a Security Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. These safeguards are regularly reviewed to protect against unauthorized access, disclosure and improper use of your information, and to maintain the accuracy and integrity of the data. We will adapt and implement the necessary changes for security measures to ensure continuous security of your Personal Information.
The Personal Information you have provided in the Platform shall be retained for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements with third parties. You may exercise your particular Right to Access, Modify and Delete the Personal Information and change marketing preferences, by contacting us through the
The Data Protection Officer
10 Anson Rd. #27-15 International Plaza
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (LT)